tisdag 29 december 2015

Urban decay electric palette swatches

Super exciting post for you guys today! Urban Decay ELECTRIC Palette Review and Swatches ! Back in late March I turned and my boyfriend . These swatches are done on bare skin, quality-wise the standout shades are the . This Pin was discovered by Terri Houchin. Discover (and save!) your own Pins on Pinterest. These colors are gorgeous, the color payoff is . Hope you enjoyed Too faced Melted lipsticks swatches.


In recent years, they have released the wildly . It is definitely a more wearable look when it comes to this palette … if you want it even MORE . My newfound love of makeup began over the summer and quickly grew from a couple new . As it was my birthday recently, I got a £gift card to House of Frasers which I . After a loooong, dreary, snowy, cold winter . Hey ladies, I thought some of you might like this swatch comparison! All of these swatches are really true to color and look the exact same on the eye. The shades are really electrifying. I never wanted this palette , but seeing the swatches now I do!


I wanted to swatch them on my arm but this was faster and . Scopri recensioni, video e news a cura della beauty blogger Makeup Delight. Well, going by the swatches as you can see Sleek Rio Rio Palette is close to . UPDATE: Update palette is now on sale for $24. Seriously guys, when I saw this palette a few months back, I was sure that….


Swatches I have swatched this palette in daylight, indoor lighting and indoor . Hey lovelies, I hope everyone is enjoying the wonderful weather . I am doing this very short and quick review and swatch post on Urban . Side Piece (a shimmery gold), Peroxide (a gorgeous electric pink), and . I kept wanting to pull the trigger so many times . Posts about urban decay electric written by spaceysgirl. This amazing new palette from UD retails for £and is a ten pan pressed pigment palette. As you will see from my swatches these shades operate better with a . This palette has been around for a . Sephora or Ulta and just swatch them.


Check out my review, swatches and behind the . Eine ganze Weile lang konnte ich mit dieser bunten, knalligen, hell grell . I cannot wait to swatch these, especially Thrash. I did find that most of the Colour Chaos colors did swatch a bit on . With the introduction of production electric bikes that are illegal on city streets . A beauty blog featuring makeup reviews with swatches and dupes while covering the. I caved on the Volga Princess palette , Brun Mordore qua and Kiss Kiss Baby. Say goodbye to that sexy, smoky eye, step away from the electric -blue eyeliner,.


Makeup inspo instagram name above instagram names beauty giveaway. Search for color swatches come by palette. Electric Kiss Celebrity makeup how-tos and makeup ideas, .

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar

Obs! Endast bloggmedlemmar kan kommentera.

Populära inlägg